Scheduling a field trip
• Call Forest Hill Nature Area at (989) 763-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In addition to the teachers, you must bring a minimum of 1 adult chaperone per 6-7 students.
• Prior to your trip, a FHNA staff member will meet with you to discuss your field trip details.
Preparing for your field trip
• Divide your student body into four equal size groups (RED, BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN). Each student must wear a name tag color coded to one of these groups.
• Please print the preparation sheet and give to parents prior to field trip.
• At least one of the teachers needs to bring a cell phone.
• Discuss these expectations with your students:
• Prior to the trip, share these 10 guidelines with your chaperones:
• Please fill out our evaluation form after your visit.